Hunter: James Rogers
Date: November, 2021
Trip Taken: Idaho Wilderness Elk/Mule Deer Combo Hunt
Consultant: Kyle Hanson | Outdoors International
We had an epic trip from start to finish. This operation is first class and the outfitter makes you feel very important as a client with several special touches throughout the week. A gift bag from the time you walk into the tent to hot chocolate on the mountain and excellent meals that his wife personally prepared are all part of the experience. His stock was excellent, his organization was flawless, and his accommodations are very comfortable for a wilderness hunting camp. The success of harvesting a mule deer was icing on the cake.
We did not have any opportunities for harvesting an elk which was maybe the only disappointment but we were more focused on the deer. We also ended up settling for a 2 x 1 hunt since one of his guides came up ill a couple days before the hunt but Caleb contacted me so that I was not surprised and offered to help figure something else out. We opted to reduce the price of the hunt and continue without the extra guide.
- How would you rate your trip overall? Great
- How were your guide(s)? Great
- How was your lodging? Great
- How was the food? Great
- How was your outfitters communication? Great
- How physically demanding was your trip? Difficult
- How would you rate your consultant? Great.
- Would you book another trip with OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL in the future? Yes
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes