Idaho Mule Deer
Mule Deer Hunting in Idaho Unit 43, 44, 48 and 49
This Idaho Outfitter operates on both public and private land for archery and rifle trophy mule deer hunting in Idaho Hunting Units 43, 44, 48 and 49. Units 43, 48 and 49 are over-the-counter hunts where you will have a good chance at a solid buck. Hunters have enjoyed a 92% success rate on big game over the past few years with 100% shot opportunity for rifle AND bowhunters!
- Archery hunts are offered from August – October and can be booked as a 2×1 or 1×1 hunter/guide ratio.
- Camps are usually limited to groups of four unless specifically requested otherwise.
- General rifle deer season runs from October – November except for in unit 44 which opens in September and ends at the end of October.
- Mule deer hunting camps are generally limited to four hunters unless specifically requested otherwise for larger groups.
- Unit 44 (you should be applying) is by draw only.
- Units 43, 48, and 49 are over the counter.