Idaho has some spectacular elk hunting opportunities, and our hunters continue to have great success year after year with our Idaho elk hunting outfitters. If you’re after a 350+ inch bull, you’ll probably be disappointed in Idaho elk hunting, but it does hold a good number of solid mature bulls. Every year a few Boone and Crockett bulls are taken. Our hunters continue to have great success year after year on mature bulls with our Idaho outfitters. If hunting elk in Idaho is something you’d like to do, be sure to contact us.
Reasons to consider elk hunting in Idaho:
- Idaho is blessed with lots of good units with over-the-counter tags.
- We have access to outfitter allocated tags can guarantee you a great tag in controlled units without drawing.
- Idaho has the potential for solid, mature 5×5 and 6×6 bulls…and sometimes a real whopper!
- Remote backcountry with little hunting pressure.
- Amazing archery elk hunting opportunities.
- Rifle rut hunts in some of the wilderness areas.
- Good combo options for mule deer, black bear, mountain lion and wolves.
- Did you know that in Idaho your deer tag can be used for a mountain lion or black bear?
- We have some solid drop hunt options in Idaho as well.
Discover why thousands of people have trusted us with their adventures.
LET'S START PLANNING YOUR NEXT TRIP
Please be specific so we can find exactly what you're looking for.