Hunter: Randal Sebastian
Date: September 22 – 29, 2020
Trip Taken: Idaho Elk Hunt
We didn’t see many elk, saw just one bull in seven days. The gray wolves have decimated the area. Good outfitter, I just felt that it was a waste of time to hunt for elk where there are so few due to gray wolves.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was good.
- My guide was good.
- Physically, the trip was difficult.
- The food was fair.
- The accommodations were fair.
- My Hunting Consultant was Patrick Kissel with OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL. I will book with him again when we find a good elk hunt.
Would you book another trip with OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL in the future? Yes
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes