James Wingate’s Pronghorn Antelope Hunt Report
Hunter: James Wingate
Date: Sept 1st, 2020
My Colorado guide got me on a nice trophy pronghorn the second day of the hunt. The outfitter has a lot of resources and knowledge of Northwest Colorado. The accommodations are great and my wife felt very at home at the lodge. The meals were great and also plentiful. I would definitely book another hunt with OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL!
My Hunting Consultant was Kyle Hanson with OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL.
Kyle’s communication before, during and after the trip was good. This is my second hunt booked with OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL and I have been pleasantly surprised with both trips! Kyle knows the guides personally and knows the hunts.
- Overall, my hunt was a great experience. The outfitter lives in and knows this area from front to back, he has all the resources to help you get on a nice trophy Colorado pronghorn.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was good.
- My guide was good.
- Physically, the antelope hunt was moderate.
- The food was good.
- The accommodations were good.
- Would you book another trip with OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL in the future? Yes
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes