My Colorado guide got me on a nice trophy pronghorn the second day of the hunt. The outfitter has a lot of resources and knowledge of Northwest Colorado. The accommodations are great and my wife felt very at home at the lodge. The meals were great and also plentiful. I would definitely book another hunt with OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL!
- How was your consultant’s communication before, during and after the trip? Good. This is my second hunt booked with OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL and I have been pleasantly surprised with both trips! Kyle knows the guides personally and knows the hunts.
- How was your overall experience? Great. The outfitter lives in and knows this area from front to back, he has all the resources to help you get on a nice trophy Colorado pronghorn.
- How was your outfitter’s communication before, during and after the hunt? Good.
- How was your guide? Good
- How difficult was the trip physically? Moderate
- How was the food? Good
- How were the accommodations? Good
- Would you book another trip with OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL in the future? Yes
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes
Discover why thousands of people have trusted Outdoors International to help plan their hunt.
Outdoors International has a team of hand-selected hunting experts to help you book your next hunt. Our job it is to help you in researching, booking and planning a great hunting trip with one of our amazing outfitter partners around the world.
My hunt was absolutely top notch.
The outfitter is a fantastic man and incredibly hard working and knowledgeable, there is no doubt he will do everything within his power to make peoples hunts successful and enjoyable. I plan to do it again with him next year for sure.
Our hunt was excellent.
We saw bucks every day along with all other sorts of wildlife. Mountain goats, bears, and foxes were common sights. Fishing and crabbing was special bonus. The food was excellent, the crew was amazing. Outdoors International did a great job of finding exactly what we were looking for.
What an amazing experience!
The hunting lodge was out of this world!, Rooms, food and the scenery were all A+. Our guide was exceptional and had us on Shiras moose all five days. We saw over 30 total with at least 10 bulls. They had a plan for everything including taxidermy and game processing.