When most hunters think antelope hunts Colorado usually isn’t the first place to come to mind, but maybe it should be.
Colorado is famous for its quantity AND quality of pronghorn antelope. This state is consistently producing record-class animals. Our Colorado ranches are managed for amazing hunting, and our antelope hunters have had an incredible 100% opportunity rate on trophy bucks!
Why you should consider Colorado antelope hunting:
- Great trophy quality.
- Colorado offers many seasons for all types of hunters.
- If you don’t draw, we have Ranching For Wildlife tags available on private ranches.
- Good combo options. Check out our “Trifecta Hunt“.
- More affordable trophy options when compared to some of the more popular hot spots.
Ranch Hunts in Colorado
Colorado antelope hunting on private ground.
When you hunt with one of our private land outfitters in Colorado, you’re accommodations will range from home/cabin/bunkhouse style housing to a five-star hunting lodge. Most of these have some sort of power (sometimes a generator), and running water. If accommodations are important to you, be sure to tell us what type of lodging you’re looking for prior to booking.
Our hunters have great success on our antelope hunts Colorado.
- Over 200,000 private acres to hunt as well as access to BLM lands.
- Offer guaranteed tags so you don’t have to wait for the draw. A member of the Ranching for Wildlife program on some ranches.
- Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts.
- Fully furnished lodging and meals.
- Trophy quality on these ranch hunts ranges from 160 to over 200 inches.
- Access to world class fishing on local rivers (on some ranches).
We only harvest a few bucks off of each ranch in order to maintain strong populations. Our pronghorn antelope hunts take place on over 200,000 private acres and BLM, with fully furnished lodging and meals. We have access to hunting areas that border BLM lands, that are inaccessible to others, unless they hunt by helicopter or horseback and we are involved with the Ranching For Wildlife program on some ranches. Several of the camps have rivers and creeks that offer world class fishing to fill some of your down time.
The Trifecta Hunt
If you like the idea of a great combo hunt in Colorado, here’s the one for you.
Elk, mule deer and pronghorn antelope all on one great hunt. Seven Days, Three Species. The Trifecta is a North American Safari!
This is a great trophy hunt for mule deer and pronghorn antelope, and the elk hunting can either be outstanding, or tough. It depends on if they get weather or not. There are a number of options to choose from on multiple private ranches in Colorado. A few trophy bull tags are available every season, so be sure to book early.