Outfitters were great. With this year being a crazy year I anticipated some unknowns and maybe some in organization. They were very good and kept us in the loop at all times with flights and plans. I was happy to have to say they were as organized as you could be with the curve ball Alaska threw at us.
We brought our own food and gear so I can’t speak on that aspect of the hunt. Planes and crew were all I anticipated and our pilot was on the caribou for all groups we saw. I would have to say they were almost 100% through our group.
My Hunting Consultant was Kyle Hanson with OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL.
Kyle went above and beyond for us. He was very knowledgeable, and a pleasure to talk to. His communication before, during and after the trip was perfect.
- Overall, my caribou hunt was a great experience.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was good.
- Physically, the trip was moderate.
- Would you book another trip with OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL in the future? Yes.
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes.
- Can we use this in social media? Yes.