Hughie Blake Idaho Mule Deer Hunt Report
Hunter: Hughie Blake
It was a great horseback mule deer hunt in Idaho‘s Frank Church – River of No Return Wilderness. My guide was very knowledgeable and worked hard to get a great deer for me. The food and accommodations were great and the wilderness setting was amazing. I’d like to go back for a wilderness elk hunt.
- Overall, my hunting trip was amazing, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My guide was amazing.
- Physically, the trip was moderate.
- The food and accommodations were amazing.
My consultant was Russ Meyer.
- My consultant’s communication before, during and after the trip was good. The hunt was exactly as advertised. A great adventure.
- My consultant was very knowledgeable, and a pleasure to talk to.
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? Yes
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes