Alaska Trophy Moose Hunt
- Alaska Moose tags for this hunt are are over-the-counter.
- Hunting season is September 1 – 30 for any bull.
- Trophy quality is amazing with 55″ to 65″+ bulls taken regularly.
- Success rates on our Alaska trophy moose hunt are 75+% and opportunity rate is 90 to 100%.
- Black bear, wolf and wolverines are possible, so get your tags.
- Option to add a brown bear on the fully guided hunts.
- Can NOT fly and hunt on the same day.
- Moderate to difficult hunts. Thick spruce with tundra and bogs. It can be hot, it can be cold and there will be bugs. Walking on tundra is difficult.
- Fully guided Alaska trophy moose hunt in Western Alaska Kuskokwim Mountains, Kilbuck Mountains, and the Wood Tikchik drainage systems.
LET'S START PLANNING YOUR NEXT TRIP
Be specific so we can find exactly what you're looking for.
Few things compare to a big Alaskan moose walking (or charging) out in front of you, it’s an experience you won’t forget. These guided moose hunts take place in Western Alaska in the Kuskokwim Mountains, Kilbuck Mountains, or the Wood Tikchik drainage systems. You have the option to turn your moose hunt into a full-blown Alaskan safari, by adding brown bear, black bear, and wolf. If you choose to add additional species we recommend a 12-day or 14 day hunt.
In support of our moose hunts, this outfitter flies moose surveys for Alaska fish and game in the off season giving us an intimate knowledge of the animal’s populations, habits, range, gestation cycles, and overall health of the mature bull populations and survival rates.
These are fly-in, remote tent camps.
You’ll be roughing it, but you’ll eat well and be comfortable.
If this hunt sounds great to you, contact us for pricing and availability.
Ask about Hunt #OI-RAA3