Hunter: Brian Reinhart
Date: September, 2020
The moose hunt was a great. We only saw a couple of bulls, but were able to seal the deal on the big one. We did get stuck in the bush for five days longer than planned due to weather and some “technical difficulty” with runway length and wind direction, lol.
- Overall, my Alaska hunt was a great experience.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was good.
- My guide was amazing.
- Physically, the trip was difficult.
- The food was fair.
- The accommodations were fair.
Would you book another trip with OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL in the future? I hope to
My Hunting Consultant was Patrick Kissel with OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL.
Patrick’s communication before, during and after the trip was good. He was very knowledgeable, and a pleasure to talk to.
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes