Hunter: Trip Bartlett
Date: September 13-19, 2020
We rode in on horseback to our camp up in the hills for the Colorado archery season. After not seeing the numbers of elk that we were hoping for we set up a spike camp on the next hillside. It was at that spike camp where I managed to shoot a beautiful 6×6 bull at 60 yards. We had a great hunt and two other guys in our camp came very close to harvesting bulls, but the bulls didn’t quite give them shots.
- Overall, my elk hunt was amazing, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect.
- They are great guides that know how to put clients on elk and also how make to make your hunt a great experience.
- Physically, the trip was difficult.
- The food was good.
- The accommodations were good.
Would you book another trip with OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL in the future? Yes
My Hunting Consultant was Kyle Hanson with OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL.
Kyle’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more. He was very knowledgeable, and a pleasure to talk to.
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes