Hunter: Mitchell Bushman
Date: September, 2016
Trip Taken: British Columbia Hunting Lodge
Hunting Consultant: Russ Meyer, owner of Outdoors International
I thought everything was wonderful. the service, and the quality of animals was tremendous.
Moose hunting was not very strenuous and we got my moose the first day we went out for him. Boone and Crockett bull moose scoring 206 inches! Awesome experience shooting him at 20 yards after calling him in for 20 minutes.
After my moose hunt, I found out that mountain goat hunting is more difficult.
I hunted four days in some tough country for my mountain goat. Thank goodness I took the suggested gear list seriously and started preparing a full 60 days before the hunt. Probably should have started even sooner.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was great.
- Overall trophy quality was excellent.
- Physically, the trip was very difficult.
- The food was good.
- The accommodations were good.
- Would you book another trip with OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL in the future? Yes. I’ve had good experiences so far with their outfitters. Russ did a great job of listening to me and helping me book exactly the hunt I was looking for.
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes
Are you interested in booking a hunt like this?Ask For Pricing or More Information
Here are some hunts in British Columbia that you might like:
Request Pricing, Availability or More Information
Just fill out the form below, and please be thorough so we can get you exactly the type of hunt you're looking for.