Mitchell Bushman, BC Combo Hunt Report
I thought everything was wonderful. the service, and the quality of animals was tremendous. The only thing I had an issue with is that the outfitter tended to be a little condescending on occasion, especially to his help. Which was a turn off.
I hunted four days in some tough country for my mountain goat. Thank goodness I started preparing a full 60 days before the hunt. Probably should have started even sooner. Moose hunting was not very strenuous and we got my moose the first day we went out for him. Boone and Crockett 206 inches. Awesome experience shooting him at 20 yards after calling him in for 20 minutes.
- How likely will you be to refer friends to Outdoors International about this hunt? Very Likely
- How was the outfitters pre-hunt communication? Good
- How would you rate the overall trophy quality? Excellent
- How would you rate the outfitters lodging? Good
- How would you rate the food? Good
- How savvy/knowledgeable was your guide? Excellent
- How was the Field Dressing and Trophy Preparation: Excellent
- Was your hunt successful? Yes, I took both a great moose and mountain goat.
- Were you happy with your trophy and the overall experience? Very happy with the hunt
- How physically difficult was the hunt? Extremely Difficult
My consultant was Russ Meyer.
- How likely would you be to refer Outdoors International booking services to your friends and family? Very Likely
- How were your conversations with your agent? Good
- How was the agent’s pre-hunt correspondence? Good
- How savvy/knowledgeable was your agent? Excellent
- How was your agent’s post-hunt follow up? Excellent
- Will you book another trip with Outdoors International in the future? Yes. Good experiences so far with your outfitters.