Trophy Deer Hunting in Iowa and Missouri
Whitetail Deer Hunting in Iowa and Missouri
They have a commitment to high-quality whitetail deer hunting opportunities for the true trophy hunter. They have some of the best deer hunting ground in Iowa and in Missouri, and an abundance of young deer that will easily score 125 to 135 inches. However those same deer will score 150 to 200 inches if allowed to grow. Because of this They have a minimum antler size of 140 inches for 10 points, and 135 inches for 8 points.
- A proven leader with over 30 years experience guiding whitetail deer hunters.
- They manage the land for trophy animals with strict management policies that protect the natural genetics.
- Great Meals and Accommodations.
- They manage roughly 5,000 acres in Iowa, and 6,500 acres in Missouri.
- They farm the land as well and manipulate the crops for the best deer hunting possible.
Iowa Deer Hunting Seasons:
Iowa hunters are chosen by a draw system. Hunter safety certificate may be required if born on or after 1-1-67.
- Archery Season: 4th week October, through November
- Shotgun/ Muzzleloader Seasons:
- 1st Season begins the first Saturday in December
- 2nd Season begins the second Saturday in December
- Late December through early January (Muzzleloader)
Missouri Deer Hunting Seasons:
Missouri license is purchased “over the counter”- No draw! Hunter safety certificate may be required if born on or after 1-1-67.
- Archery Season: Last week Oct through the first few weeks of November.
- Rifle Season: Mid November.