Angler: Richard VanAusdal
Date: July 23 through 30, 2022
Trip Taken: Bristol Bay Fishing Lodge
Consultant: Patrick Kissel, Outdoors International
- How would you rate your trip overall? Great! Our Alaska fishing trip was amazing from start to finish. Everything Patrick and Austin described was accurate to a “T”. We had an experience of a lifetime in Alaska’s Bristol Bay. Caught nine different species of fish on the fly rod. We saw moose, brown bears and scenery that was unimaginable!
- How was your guide? The outfitter, guides, cooks, staff were amazing.
- How was your lodging? Great.
- How was the food? Great.
- How was your outfitters communication? Great.
- How physically demanding was your trip? Easy.
- How would you rate your Outdoors International Consultant? Great.
- Would you book another trip with OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL in the future? Yes.
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes.
- Can we use this in social media? Yes.
Are you interesting in booking this fishing trip?Get More Information About This Trip
Here are some other fishing trips you might be interested in:
Idaho B-Run Steelhead
A Luxury Adventure