This are six day, Alaska fishing float trips. A true wilderness fishing excursion where you’ll Fly-In and out in float planes, and float down miles and miles of untouched wild and scenic fish-filled river. This Alaska backcountry river excursion is among the most sought after fishing trips available anywhere in the world.
This trip is six days of really good salmon fishing floats.
- Fully customizable Alaska fishing float trips.
- Choose to go fully-guided, or to do-it-yourself (with our help of course).
- Start your adventure with a ride in a float plane to a remote mountain lake.
- Float for six days, fishing your way through miles of untouched wilderness, enjoying the amazing scenery that Alaska offers.
- You’ll have two days in and out, with a bit of fishing on those days too.
- Mostly float planes are used for transportation onto the lake but it is dependent upon water levels and the year.
- Camp along the way as you sight fish your way down the river.
- You could catch King salmon, sockeye salmon, silvers, rainbow trout, and grayling with the possibility for chum salmon, pink salmon, and Northern pike.
- On the average trip, our clients enjoy huge daily net numbers, whether they’re fly fishing, fishing with conventional gear, or both.
A True Alaska Fishing Experience
If you’re looking for a unique family vacation, our Alaska wilderness fishing excursion is it! The rivers you’ll be floating are truly awesome fishing and amazing all around experiences. Any client who wants the real Alaskan experience is going to have a blast and leave trying to decide when he can come back. Fly into a backcountry lake and get dropped off with your guides (if you choose to go guided) and your gear.
Alaska Fishing Float Trips Down Rivers Teeming with Fish
Our clients typically enjoy huge daily net numbers. It doesn’t matter whether you’re fly fishing, fishing with conventional gear, or mixing it up. You could catch King salmon, sockeye salmon, silvers, rainbow trout, and grayling with the possibility for chum salmon, pink salmon, and Northern pike.
If you want to have the real Alaska wilderness fishing experience, you’ll have a blast on our Alaska float fishing trips. You’ll leave your adventure trying to decide when to come back!
Ready to Book your Alaska Fishing Adventure?
If this Alaska Wilderness Fishing Excursion sounds great to you, contact us for pricing and availability.Get More Information
Ask about Trip #OI-RAA2
Mark Feifarek –
Three friends and I spent a great week float fishing the Salmon and Aniak Rivers in Alaska. Guides Todd and James were wonderful. Great food, excellent fishing, and comfortable equipment. A perfect trip with viewings of bears, moose, beaver and plenty of fish on our trip.
Ron Klopfenstein –
This was a great salmon fishing trip in Alaska. The peace and quiet was fantastic. The fly-in aspect really enhanced it. Great fishing, and floating down the river was wonderful. What an adventure! My wife doesn’t even fish that much and she thought this is one of the favorite family vacations we have done.
Stan Masneri –
We did a 14 day-95 mile unguided float on the Kwethluk River in Alaska.
All-in-all a very smooth and seamless operation. Everyone we dealt with from the owners to the pilots were very helpful.