Saskatchewan, Canada’s central prairie province, is among North America’s most important waterfowl breeding areas. In wet years the amount of water in this province boggles the mind. Land access is often readily granted by farmers, and waterfowling opportunities are everywhere. In short, Saskatchewan waterfowl hunting is truly exceptional.
Saskatchewan Waterfowl Hunting
- This province is located right in the heart of the migration.
- Saskatchewan is home to one of the largest duck populations in Canada.
- When you go to Saskatchewan waterfowl hunting, you can expect to see thousands of “honkers” filling the sky; the fields will be so covered in snow geese it will look like it just snowed.
- The sandhill crane hunting is phenomenal!
- Plus there are high bag limits for all species.
- Most visiting hunters bring gear for hunting in fields and over water. Although the focus tends to be on grainfields, pothole hunting is also popular.
- Upland bird hunting options abound in this Canadian province and are typically available as an add-on to your hunt.
Are you ready for a world class waterfowl hunt?!
Saskatchewan waterfowl hunting is unparalleled for ducks, geese and cranes.Ask For Pricing or More Information
Here are some more waterfowl hunts in that you might like: