Saskatchewan Waterfowl Hunting
Saskatchewan is home to one of the largest duck populations in Canada. When you go to Saskatchewan waterfowl hunting, you can expect to see thousands of “honkers” filling the sky; the fields will be so covered in snow geese it will look like it just snowed, and the sandhill crane hunting is phenomenal! Plus there are high bag limits. Are you ready for a world class waterfowl hunt?!
Why You Should Consider Saskatchewan Waterfowl Hunting
- Premier waterfowl hunting for ducks, geese and cranes. Saskatchewan is home to one of the largest duck populations in Canada.
- Located right in the heart of the migration.
- Upland bird hunting options are also typically available.
Saskatchewan Waterfowl Hunting for Ducks, Geese, and Sandhill Cranes
Located 30 minutes NE of Saskatoon, Saskatchewan in the heart of the flyway.
On this hunt, you can expect spectacular wingshooting for shoot lesser and greater Canada geese, specks, snows and Ross geese. You can also expect a pile of ducks, mostly consisting of mallards and pintails, on any given hunt. It is very likely that in your three days in the field with this outfitter, you will shoot each type of goose, making it easy to get that bird for the wall!
We start the mornings off early as we head to the field of choice for our morning shoot. After warming the barrels up during the morning hunt we have a mid-day break with lunch followed by a quick nap or rest. Then it’s off for the afternoon shoot, chasing either ducks or snow geese until sunset. The day is ended talking about the shoot over dinner and an ice cold drink.
Our hunters describe this hunt as: “Unparalleled…incomparable…second-to-none… these are just a few terms that have been used to describe hunting with this outfitter.” There is no other place in Canada to experience waterfowl hunting like this. Hunt, eat and sleep, leave the decoys to them.
- Located right in the heart of the migration, we don’t need to travel far to successfully hunt any species of waterfowl.
- Experienced guides.
- Accommodations built in 2010 and purchased for its location in the center of the Saskatchewan, Canada flyway.
- Full shuttle service to and from airport.
- Upland bird hunting options are also available.
- Group rates.
- Self guided waterfowl hunting Saskatchewan are available upon request.
- Hunt: NFZ1
Have questions about a trip?
We’re here to help, and our advice doesn’t cost a thing.