Quebec, Canada Red Stag
World Class Red Stag Hunting in North America
This hunt is a great alternative to stag hunting in New Zealand for those who don’t like to travel.
You’ll be hunting from a 5-star, 1,000 acre red stag hunting Estate in Quebec, Canada is among the most prestigious hunting destinations in the world. Managed by a full-time wildlife biologist to produce red stags and elk scoring over 400 inches, with Top 25 and Top 10 trophies taken every year.
The trophy quality of both the red stag and Manitoban elk is unmatched. No other hunting venue can boast ever holding the record for both the world’s largest elk and largest Stag. This outfitter claims the most Top 10 elk AND red deer in the SCI Record Book, and even took both the #1 SCI elk AND red stag in a single year!
Ready to go stag hunting?
- Red Stag hunting begins in late August and goes through November. The prime hunting dates are booked a year or more in advance, so contact us soon. Hunting here while the elk are bugling at the same time as the stag roar is incredible!
- All of the stags and elk taken on this property score 380+”.
- The success rate is 100%.
- You can hunt either of two methods, stand hunting and “walk and stalk.” Both methods are productive, and it is up to the individual hunter to choose how to hunt. During the stag roar, it is possible to call in a red deer which can be very exciting because they come in hot.
- Combo red stag hunting with an elk.
- This is a great place to spoil your clients on a corporate hunt. Great hunting for trophy animals, 5-star accommodations, and meeting areas for any business meetings or presentations.
Five Star Hunting Lodge
The newly refurbished lodge is 5-star. With a formal dining room, a nearly 1,000 square foot great room, cathedral ceilings, oversized fireplace, HDTV, slate bar and billiards table. After dinner, enjoy an after dinner cordial and unwind following the days activities at the “African-style” outdoor fire pit.
Non Hunters are Welcome
This stag hunting lodge is a great place for non-hunting guests as well. The Estate’s private lake, is well-stocked with trout, and boats and fishing tackle are available for all guests.