Paul Julander – Arizona Black Bear Hunt Report
My son and I booked a black bear hunt in Arizona for August 2020. Leading up to hunt our outfitter and guide was responsive to calls and text messages, I found it comforting that I was speaking with the actual guy I would be hunting with. Our outfitter was prepared and had clearly done scouting and knew the area well. We treed a small sow on the first day that we elected to pass on. The houndsman’s dogs are excellent caliber and awesome at what they do. On day three we chased a great boar and harvested him later that day. Great hunt and would not hesitate to hunt with this outfitter again or recommend him.
- Overall, my black bear hunt was amazing.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My guide was amazing.
- Physically, the trip was difficult.
- The food was good.
- The accommodations were good.
- My OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL Hunting Consultant’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more. I have worked with Patrick on few adventures and very grateful for all his help and advice. I have never used a service like this before, but will use Patrick for all my hunting and fishing trips in the future.
- Would you book another trip with OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL in the future? Yes
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes