Gary Willeford’s New Mexico Pronghorn Antelope Hunt Report
Hunter: Gary Willeford
Date: August 3-8, 2020
Because of rain, hunting water holes hunt didn’t work. The guide came and got me from the blind to go do some spot-and-stalk hunting. They made it happen! I would book again.
- Overall, my New Mexico pronghorn antelope hunt was a great experience.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the hunt was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My guide was good.
- Physically, the trip was moderate.
- The food was good.
- The accommodations were good.
My Hunting Consultants were Pat Cudmore and Kyle Hanson.
- Their communication before, during and after the trip was good.
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? Yes
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes