We have some great New Mexico antelope hunting for trophy pronghorn antelope.
Hunts are on private land, and our hunters have had 100% success on trophy class bucks. We offer some amazing antelope hunting in New Mexico, for rifle, archery, and muzzleloader hunters. We have several different private ranches to hunt antelope, each loaded with goats.
Pronghorn antelope hunting in New Mexico
- Hunt private land with no public access.
- Trophy bucks are the norm.
- Lots of goats.
- Landowner tags.
Hunts: BLUMO2, TSO1
Trophy Antelope Hunts on Private Ground in New Mexico
New Mexico offers some of our best hunts for trophy pronghorn antelope.
Pronghorn antelope hunting in New Mexico with this outfitter is the real deal. Antelope hunting doesn’t get much better than this. All of these hunts take place on private land. This isn’t a extremely difficult hunt, but there is a possibility for some somewhat difficult terrain. Expect to see mature quality bucks with horns ranging from 75″ to 82″ plus! Antelope season takes place from late August to early September. In addition to their rifle hunts, they offer archery antelope hunts as well with very high success. If you’re looking for quality animals and amazing guides we strongly recommend this New Mexico pronghorn antelope hunt!
As part of your hunt, they will provide your meals, guide, and transportation to and from the hunting areas. Our hunting lodge ensures a comfortable stay while you experience the hunt of a lifetime. We also have a wall tent lodging option, where you will be provided with a comfortable cot, lantern, and heater.
Look no further than New Mexico for a great antelope hunt!
- Huge private ranches with virtually no hunting pressure other than a few guided hunters.
- They have an amazing 100% shot opportunity with a rifle, and 95% shot opportunity on their archery hunts.
- Bucks scoring from the low 70’s to 85+ inches are the goal!
- Antelope hunting is done by spot-and-stalk, decoys and ground blinds over water.
- The difficulty level of this hunt is easy to moderate, however some ranches have higher elevations range from 6,000 to 9,000 feet, so make sure you are in somewhat good shape.
- You can purchase your New Mexico hunting license, tags, or apply for your hunt online, but talk to us first so you know which units to get your tag in.
If you’re looking for a trophy antelope hunt on private land, New Mexico is the place!
*A good alternative to this antelope hunt is Colorado. The Colorado hunts also typically go 100% success on 90,000 private acres. The bucks don’t run quite as big as the ones you will see on these New Mexico antelope hunts, but offer a more affordable alternative. Bucks in CO will range from high 60’s to 78 inches.