Prince William Sound Black Bear Hunting
- The average boar taken on this hunt squares 6 to 6 1/2 ft. Occasional bears in the 7 1/2 foot range are also harvested.
- You’ll be hunting Alaska’s Unit 6.
- Excellent genetics, and high population density.
- Prince William Sound bears have exceptional coats and that’s what separates them from other black bears.
- Prince William Sound bear hunting can be a combo with brown bear or grizzly in the spring.
- In the fall, it can be a black bear, mountain goat combo hunt.
- Ask us about the Military Discount.
LET'S START PLANNING YOUR NEXT TRIP
Be specific so we can find exactly what you're looking for.
If you’re looking for a true quality hunt where you can take a beautiful trophy black bear, this hunt in Prince William Sound would be a great choice. Black bear hunts are one of those hunts that you can do in almost any place in North America. However, the black bears in this area have a higher quality of fur than in many other places. Mature bears in the Prince William Sound area average in size from about 6 to 6 1/2 feet. Every year though, at least one of our hunters takes a monster pushing 7 feet, and sometimes a 7 1/2 footer!
The reason these bears are so big and have such beautiful coats is because of he high quality and amount of food in the area as well as great genetics. A mature, jet black boar with a thick, beautiful coat is the goal on these Prince William Sound hunts out of Cordova, Alaska.
If this Prince William Sound black bear hunt sounds good to you, contact us today!
Ask about Hunt #OI-BAKO3