Goodnews River Fishing Lodge
An amazing Alaska fishing trip on the Goodnews River!
This Goodnews River fishing lodge in Alaska is a rare find in the fishing world. It offers all five species of Pacific salmon, sea run Dolly Varden, resident Leopard Rainbow trout and grayling. Fishing here is like fishing was before the crowds discovered your favorite secret fishing hole. It is the ONLY full service lodge located on the Goodnews River, a three branch wilderness river system about 450 miles from Anchorage, at the edge of the Togiak National Wilderness Reserve and flowing into the Bering Sea in southwest Alaska.
- The only other anglers you’re likely to see while you’re visiting this Goodnews River fishing lodge are your campmates!
- Outstanding runs of all 5 species of Pacific Salmon, sea run Dolly Varden, and resident Leopard Rainbow Trout and Grayling.
- Weather is rarely an issue this time of year in SW Alaska.
- Access the over 490 miles of fishable water via a fleet of high speed jet boats.
- Guests stay in either one of 10 heated high tech elevated Weatherport tent/cabins for two.
- Gourmet meals are served in the Dining Hall.
- A week long Alaska Fishing Adventure from Wednesday to Wednesday.
*Also available is a Cast and Blast Option for the first two weeks of September only. Hunt Ducks and Ptarmigan, and fish for Silver salmon.