Goodnews River Fishing Lodge
An amazing Alaska fishing trip on the Goodnews River!
This Goodnews River fishing lodge in Alaska is a rare find in the fishing world. It offers all five species of Pacific salmon, sea run Dolly Varden, resident Leopard Rainbow trout and grayling. Fishing here is like fishing was before the crowds discovered your favorite secret fishing hole. It is the ONLY full service lodge located on the Goodnews River, a three branch wilderness river system about 450 miles from Anchorage, at the edge of the Togiak National Wilderness Reserve and flowing into the Bering Sea in southwest Alaska.
- The only other anglers you’re likely to see while you’re visiting this Goodnews River fishing lodge are your campmates!
- Outstanding runs of all 5 species of Pacific Salmon, sea run Dolly Varden, and resident Leopard Rainbow Trout and Grayling.
- Weather is rarely an issue this time of year in SW Alaska.
- Access the over 490 miles of fishable water via a fleet of high speed jet boats.
- Guests stay in either one of 10 heated high tech elevated Weatherport tent/cabins for two.
- Gourmet meals are served in the Dining Hall.
- A week long Alaska Fishing Adventure from Wednesday to Wednesday.
The guys at Outdoors International set my brother and I up with a fishing trip in Alaska that blew our minds! It was exactly what we were looking for, and we slayed the salmon. We are customers for life.
This Alaskan fishing adventure is the reason we create our bucket lists in the first place. After taking this trip I can say I highly recommend it as one of my all time favorite weeks in my lifetime.
We caught the end of the King run, and hit the peak of the chums, which are a blast to catch as well as had some big Rainbows thrown in. Over all, the lodge has my unreserved recommendation.
Bristol Bay Lodge delivers an epic trip that specializes in delicious food, great staff, outrageous fishing and lasting friendships. They’re all welded firmly together with a jaw-dropping terrain and scenery that will make you want to come back every season for years to come.
I had another great time fishing in Alaska! I have fished and caught a few steelhead in Idaho and Washington but never have been able to fish for them in Alaska. I couldn’t believe how many steelhead are in those rivers!
Call to Book Your Fishing Trip
We’ll help you choose the best fishing trip for your budget and goals.
*Also available is a Cast and Blast Option for the first two weeks of September only. Hunt Ducks and Ptarmigan, and fish for Silver salmon.