FFGO1 – Greenland Muskox and Caribou Hunts with Frank Feldmann Greenland Outfitters
Greenland Muskox and Caribou Hunts
Explore unspoiled scenery in great muskox and caribou country means leaving civilization for an Arctic adventure.
Our muskox hunting camp is located 30 miles away from the nearest settlement, accessible only by helicopter. This way, we leave behind easily accessible areas with high muskox hunting pressure. The feeding conditions are excellent, and bulls are growing great trophies.
A recent helicopter survey showed that our new huge hunting area has the highest density for muskox and Central Barren Ground Canada caribou in all of Greenland.
Our concession area is untouched, and prior to our hunters, no modern hunter has ever taken a trophy bull in this area. We utilize a deluxe tent camp with everything needed to make our stay comfortable and are expanding with plans to build a big cabin in this exclusive hunting area. Since 2012, our Greenland muskox hunting clients have enjoyed 100% success and recovery rate. The 30 miles helicopter transfer to our camp is what secures that 100% success rate for big mature trophies.
Hunt northern Greenland right at the Arctic Circle out of Kangerlassuq.
- Over the years, hunters have had a 100% success rate on trophy muskox and near that on caribou bulls.
- Comfortable tent and cabin accommodations with quality local food. All in field transportation included.
- Bow and Rifle are conducted separately. Rifle with silencers only, the outfitter provide a rifle at no charge.
- Licenses and tags included.
- You’ll be hunting an exclusive guide-use concession. Arctic fox, Polar hare, and ptarmigan hunting is available after your trophies are harvested.
- On the combo hunts, a caribou tag is included.
- Arctic fox, Polar hare, and ptarmigan licenses.
- Hunting License, Administration Fee, and Taxes.
- Accommodation and meals at camp.
- Weapon permit, Flight Plan, Luggage Support, Hotel Reservations, Equipment Planning, and Travel Backup.
- Export Trophy Documents for Europe.
- Product Liability Insurance.
*Prices subject to change without notice, so lock your price in with a deposit asap.
- Trip Insurance
- Airfare Round Trip to Greenland
- Hotel in Greenland one night approx $200
- Trophy Handling, Crating, Shipping, Import Taxes and Taxidermy
- Muskox Trophy Fee (Paid upon harvest or wounding a bull)
- All that was not described under included
- All prices are per person
Lodging and Accommodations
- Comfortable tent camps. Currently building a new cabin/lodge.
- Local quality whole foods and fresh meat and fish from harvested animals.
All guiding is 2×1 and overseen by a master outfitter/guide. As an authorized trophy hunting guide and outfitter, they offer authentic bow (and rifle) hunting and in Greenland’s most exquisite and unique hunting ground. Using only the best equipment, the trips take place as smoothly and comfortably as possible, while retaining full respect for Mother Nature and the Inuit back bone hunting culture.
Specializing in spot-and-stalk bow hunting, this is a most unique and unusual escape from everyday life. Hunting in Greenland attract a group of like-minded people. People sharing experience on an isolated journey creates strong bonds and friendships. As a experienced and dedicated bow hunter, the outfitter has been involved in getting bow hunting for muskox and caribou legalized in Greenland.
Typical Daily Schedule
Setting out from camp, we cruise the river through the lush valley in duck boats. This way we can cover a lot of country, searching for the largest bulls. From the river, we also hike up on the tops for caribou hunting, but they do also sometimes come down in the valley. After a successful hunt, you can enjoy the peaceful Arctic surroundings while hunting Arctic fox, Polar hare and ptarmigan. Or you can hunt an additional trophy bull on a trophy fee basis.
Logistics to Greenland through Denmark or Iceland. Arrival city is Kangerlussaq Greenland with charter helicopter flight into camp.
With travel insurance through Travel Guard you’ll have valuable coverage that travels with you and your family. We’re America’s leading provider of travel insurance plans and assistance programs and we’re here to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.Request a Free Quote
Suggested Gear List
Have questions about one of our hunts?
We’re here to help you book the perfect trip, and our advice doesn’t cost you a thing.