Hunter: Chuck Farnam
Date: May, 2018
Trip Taken: Idaho Black Bear Hunt
Hunting Consultant: Mat Cervantes | OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL
I would highly recommend this hunt to anyone who wants a relatively easy hunt bear hunt. The guides run lots of baits and their are lots of bears around. Not to mention I must have seen 200 elk and close to that number of whitetails and mule deer. A great adventure!
Arrived at camp the day before the bear hunt started and I had my own small cabin to stay in. Food was good, guides were fabulous! The first night hunt, I was hunting over bait in a ground blind. After about a 3 hour sit a nice boar came into the bait with a sow. One shot into his boiler room and he dropped dead in 20 yards. He was a BIG bear at over 300 pounds and squared over 7 feet. Did some turkey hunting too, but the gobblers wouldn’t leave their hens and come to a call.
- My Outdoors International Hunting Consultant was very knowledgeable, and a pleasure to talk to.
- Overall, my Idaho bear hunt was amazing, I couldn’t have asked for more. Friendly, and very hard working guides. I am already planning another trip to Idaho, this time for sturgeon fishing.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was good.
- My guide was amazing.
- Physically, the trip was easy.
- The food and accommodations were good.
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? Yes.
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes.
- Can we use this in social media? Yes.
Are you interested in booking a hunt like this?Ask For Pricing or More Information
Here are some bear hunts that you might like:
Request Pricing, Availability or More Information
Just fill out the form below, and please be thorough so we can get you exactly the type of hunt you're looking for.