Angler: Andrew Overton
Date: June 24, 2020
Trip Taken: Sturgeon Fishing in Hells Canyon
Fishing Consultant: Kyle Hanson with OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL
Unbelievable fishing trip! Can’t say enough about how much fun it was.Get More Information About This Trip
- Overall, my Idaho sturgeon fishing trip was amazing, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was good.
- My guide was amazing.
- Physically, the trip was moderate.
- The food was good.
- The accommodations were amazing.
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? Yes
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes
Discover why thousands of people have trusted Outdoors International to help plan their trips.
Outdoors International has a team of hand-selected fishing experts to help you book your next trip. Our job it is to help you in researching, booking and planning a great trip with one of our amazing outfitter partners around the world.
"Second time I’ve done this particular trip. The steelhead run was awesome! The food was even better than the first time, which is hard to imagine, and our guide is the best there is!
If catching big fish is your thing I highly recommend booking through Outdoors International."
We had an incredible time fishing in Mexico. We've already booked our next trip and can't wait to go back!
I expected big trout on this trip based on all the stories I've read over the years, and I was not disappointed! I broke my own personal best rainbow trout record at least SIX times on this trip, with the biggest being a 16 pound beauty.
I will be going again soon!