Alaska Unguided Caribou
Our Alaska unguided caribou hunts have no hidden costs. They include airport pickup/delivery, all food, tents, cots, camping equipment, transport of meat, capes and antlers back to the hangar. The outfitters’ logistical support and coordination assures your unguided hunting trip will go as planned from start to finish.
Our Unguided Caribou hunt is simply amazing!
An Alaska unguided caribou hunt is a true remote arctic adventure.
- Hunting season is late August through mid-October.
- Drop camps are placed along the caribou migration route.
- The average hunter should see 500+ caribou on their hunt.
- You’ll be hunting the Western Arctic Herd in Northwest Alaska, the largest herd of Barren Ground Caribou.
- Trophy class bulls are common.
- Add a wolf and/or wolverine for no additional fee.
- Bring a shotgun for ptarmigan.
- Fishing is also available.
- Space is extremely limited. Contact us for pricing and availability.
This is an amazing remote, fly-in, unguided, DIY caribou hunting trip at an affordable price!
In addition to caribou, hunters regularly see moose, grizzly bear, black bear, wolves, dall sheep, wolverine, and muskox. The vast and open tundra, virtually untouched by man adds to this true wilderness adventure. The key to a successful unguided caribou hunting is to be dropped in front of the bulk of the moving herd.
Have questions about one of our hunts?
We’re here to help you book the perfect trip, and our advice doesn’t cost you a thing.