Matt Janes, White Mountain Apache Reservation Hunt Report
This is the second time I’ve gone on this black bear hunt. Not disappointed. Arizona is a great place to go to be selective. The Apache have an amazing resource and I feel fortunate to have spent time there.
The guides know the plan and execute on it. Trust their judgement. They want you to kill a great bear and have a good experience. They will give you the best opportunity. You just need to be patient and work the plan. As the hunter, your job is easy if you just follow their advice. Don’t over think things.
- Overall, my bear hunt was amazing, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My guide was amazing.
- Physically, the trip was easy.
- The food was amazing.
- The accommodations were amazing.
- My consultant’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My consultant was very knowledgeable, and a pleasure to talk to.
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? Yes
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes