Lacey Savage, White River Arkansas Fishing Report
Fly Fishing Report
I had an incredible time fishing in Arkansas! Clint our guide was excellent and seemed to always know what fly to tie on and where to fish. He was very helpful and taught me a few things about mending my fly line while indicator fishing to get a better presentation to the trout. I would recommend this fishing trip to a beginner or experienced fly angler. I caught my biggest brown trout ever on this trip!
- Overall, my fishing trip in Arkansas was amazing.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was good.
- Clint is a great guide and I would recommend him and his outfit to anyone!
- Physically, the trip was easy.
- The food and accommodations were good.
- My OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL Fishing Consultant’s communication before, during and after the trip was good. Patrick was very knowledgeable, and a pleasure to talk to.
Would you book another trip with OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL in the future? I hope to book an Alaska trip for steelhead.
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes