Dale Parrish, White River Arizona Black Bear Hunt Report
This was a trip of a lifetime for me to take a Pope and Young black bear. When I first arrived in camp I was greeted by the outfitter, and he welcomed me to camp and introduced his guides. Then we went over and signed my bear tag then head on to settle me into my tent. The bear hunt itself was so eventful every evening at the baits and the food was amazing. I can’t thank them enough for helping me fulfill my dream of an archery Pope and Young black bear!
- Overall, the hunt was amazing, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My guide was amazing.
- Physically, the trip was moderate.
- The food was amazing.
- The accommodations were amazing.
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? Yes
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes