Jeff Cullumber, Arizona Black Bear Hunt Report
I’ve done this hunt twice: June of 2017 and May of 2019.
On my first hunt, I hunted five days and saw many black bears each day. My outfitter was fantastic! Had my own tent that they set up for me. Great food and first class equipment. I was after a large black bear, so we were patiently looking at track and found a monster track in a rugged area. This bear came into the bait right before dark and I dropped him in his tracks with my 300 Ultra Mag!
PS – He is a great sheep guide as well
- Overall, my trip was amazing, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My guide was amazing.
- Physically, the trip was moderate.
- The food was amazing.
- The accommodations were amazing.
- My consultant’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more. No nonsense individual.
- My consultant was very knowledgeable, and a pleasure to talk to.
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? Yes
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes