Andrew Hickey, Arizona Black Bear Hunt Report
June 4 thru June 8, 2018
This is a top notch outfit! The outfitter along with guides Mike and Lane made this hunt a memory of a lifetime for my daughter Chloe and I. Chloe was excited to go on her first Arizona Black Bear hunt and the experience was incredible. Her grandpa, Mike Hickey purchased this hunt for her and was on the trip with us. We saw multiple shooters daily and waited for the right bear for Chloe to harvest. Just so happened to be on the last day, the dogs treed a bear in the deepest canyon in what turned out to be an all day adventure. We were expecting to tree a bear not far from the road, so when I turned to Chloe and said let’s go after the Bear (down the canyon), I realized she was wearing yoga pants and slip on sneakers. She was up for the challenge and finally harvested her Arizona red color phase black bear. Cant’ say enough about the camp, food, hospitality, accommodations and guide expertise…….. the outfitter and his crew are great!
I have been on many outfitted hunting trips and this tops them all by far in all categories. Do yourself a favor and experience a hunt with them.
- Overall, my trip was amazing, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My guide was amazing.
- Physically, the trip was moderate.
- The food was amazing.
- The accommodations were amazing.
- My consultant’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My consultant was very knowledgeable, and a pleasure to talk to.
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? Yes
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes