Hunter: Kody Carr
Date: November 1-7, 2020
Consultant: Kyle Hanson | OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL
The hunt was an amazing experience, trip, staff, hunt, food, sleeping quarters, and horses were all top notch.
Couldn’t ask for a better back country mule deer hunt! We both got our bucks. We pretty much saw every buck in the area and all four of the hunters in camp shot similar bucks, all around 140-ish class deer. Even at great distances there were no other larger deer spotted, even unreachable ones. This Idaho mule deer hunt for me was a trip I was supposed to take with my dad before he passed, so spending this amazing adventure with my dads brother will be a lifelong great memory for both of us! We are blessed to have experienced it together with great staff.
Would you book another trip with OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL in the future?
Yes. Great experience, would definitely go back!
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My guide was amazing.
- Physically, the trip was difficult.
- The food was amazing.
- The accommodations were good. Only wish there would have been some sort of shower. Everyone was pretty stinky. Need to make sure everyone knows there is no cell service anywhere. Wasn’t a big deal but my uncle just wanted to text his wife to let her know he was good and to check on her they are a little older, lol.
My Hunting Consultant is Kyle Hanson with OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL.
Thank you Kyle for helping me book the trip of a lifetime!
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes