The hunt was an amazing experience, trip, staff, hunt, food, sleeping quarters, and horses were all top notch.
Couldn’t ask for a better back country mule deer hunt! We both got our bucks. We pretty much saw every buck in the area and all four of the hunters in camp shot similar bucks, all around 140-ish class deer. Even at great distances there were no other larger deer spotted, even unreachable ones. This Idaho mule deer hunt for me was a trip I was supposed to take with my dad before he passed, so spending this amazing adventure with my dads brother will be a lifelong great memory for both of us! We are blessed to have experienced it together with great staff.
My Hunting Consultant is Kyle Hanson with OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL.
Thank you Kyle for helping me book the trip of a lifetime!
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My guide was amazing.
- Physically, the trip was difficult.
- The food was amazing
- The accommodations were good. Only wish there would have been some sort of shower. Everyone was pretty stinky. Need to make sure everyone knows there is no cell service anywhere. Wasn’t a big deal but my uncle just wanted to text his wife to let her know he was good and to check on her they are a little older, lol.
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? Yes Great experience, would definitely go back!
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes
Discover why thousands of people have trusted Outdoors International to help plan their hunt.
Outdoors International has a team of hand-selected hunting experts to help you book your next hunt. Our job it is to help you in researching, booking and planning a great hunting trip with one of our amazing outfitter partners around the world.
My hunt was absolutely top notch.
The outfitter is a fantastic man and incredibly hard working and knowledgeable, there is no doubt he will do everything within his power to make peoples hunts successful and enjoyable. I plan to do it again with him next year for sure.
Our hunt was excellent.
We saw bucks every day along with all other sorts of wildlife. Mountain goats, bears, and foxes were common sights. Fishing and crabbing was special bonus. The food was excellent, the crew was amazing. Outdoors International did a great job of finding exactly what we were looking for.
What an amazing experience!
The hunting lodge was out of this world!, Rooms, food and the scenery were all A+. Our guide was exceptional and had us on Shiras moose all five days. We saw over 30 total with at least 10 bulls. They had a plan for everything including taxidermy and game processing.