For a true remote backcountry wilderness hunt experience, I highly recommend this Idaho mule deer hunt. This outfitter has 35 years experience, quality stock, comfortable camps, and outstanding guides and staff for a unique wilderness experience. One hour air taxi flight from nearest town to remote wilderness air strip, where the outfitter meets you with the pack string. Then it’s a five hour horseback ride just to get to base camp.
- Overall, my hunt was amazing, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was good.
- My guide was amazing.
- Physically, the trip was moderate.
- The food was good.
- The accommodations were good.
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? Yes. My consultant’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more. My consultant was very knowledgeable, and a pleasure to talk to.
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes
Discover why thousands of people have trusted Outdoors International to help plan their hunt.
Outdoors International has a team of hand-selected hunting experts to help you book your next hunt. Our job it is to help you in researching, booking and planning a great hunting trip with one of our amazing outfitter partners around the world.
My hunt was absolutely top notch.
The outfitter is a fantastic man and incredibly hard working and knowledgeable, there is no doubt he will do everything within his power to make peoples hunts successful and enjoyable. I plan to do it again with him next year for sure.
Our hunt was excellent.
We saw bucks every day along with all other sorts of wildlife. Mountain goats, bears, and foxes were common sights. Fishing and crabbing was special bonus. The food was excellent, the crew was amazing. Outdoors International did a great job of finding exactly what we were looking for.
What an amazing experience!
The hunting lodge was out of this world!, Rooms, food and the scenery were all A+. Our guide was exceptional and had us on Shiras moose all five days. We saw over 30 total with at least 10 bulls. They had a plan for everything including taxidermy and game processing.