Sam Cefaratti, Idaho Steelhead Fishing Report
Date: October, 2018
Awesome fishing guides that went above and beyond to make sure we caught fish and had a good time. Incredible Salmon River access. I would recommend this trip to anyone that loves to swing flies for steelhead in amazing water.
- Overall, my steelhead fishing trip on the Salmon River was amazing, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My guide was amazing.
- Physically, the trip was difficult.
- The food and accommodations were amazing.
My Fishing Consultant was Patrick Kissel.
Very respectable and knows his business well. Very easy to work with and puts the interest of his clients ahead of himself. Would definitely use him again, in fact I like the sound of the Alaska trip.
- My consultant’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My consultant was very knowledgeable, and a pleasure to talk to.
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? Yes
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes