[PODCAST] Planning an African Safari with Your Family
Please take the time to give us a review on iTunes.
If you’ve ever thought about an African Safari with or without your family, there is a lot to learn in this podcast. We discuss travel logistics, culture, huge wildebeest, how surprisingly awesome (and tough to hunt) red hartebeest are in person, hunting with your wife and kids, and of course kudu. You can’t forget kudu.
- Choosing the right time of year to go to Africa.
- Traveling to Africa with firearms.
- How to structure your flight to Africa for maximum comfort .
- Flying with children.
- Our PH is not the cheapest outfitter around, but we think he is among the best in the business, and the industry would agree.
- Hunting with your kids in Africa, and how great the PH’s are with them.
- Why you should hunt in Africa as soon as you can. You can afford it!
- Shipping your trophies back home.
Resources and Selected Links from the Episode:
- Download Certificate of Registration for Personal Effects Taken Abroad
- Follow Outdoors International on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube
- Get more information about hunting in Africa
Or Just Give Us a Call