Hunter: Clay Johnson
Date: September 18-22, 2021
Hunt: Archery Elk Hunt in Utah
Consultant: Kyle Hanson | Outdoors International
This Utah elk hunting outfitter was fantastic. Dave and his team really went above and beyond and were very much committed to the overall experience while we were there. Accommodations were top notch, don’t know how they could have been better. Comfortable lodge, hot water, plenty of food and beverage, and the chef was amazing. Transportation was easy as was payment, processing of the meat, and the trophy. Very professional operation.
As far as the hunting, that land is packed with elk. We had action nearly every hunt (1 AM/1 PM) and 100% opportunity which is what we were looking for. Hunting was nearly all spot and stalk with calling and moving to get on bulls. Very fun hunt, no gimmies.
- How would you rate your trip overall? Fantastic
- How were your guide(s)? Great
- How was your lodging? Great
- How was the food? Great
- How was your outfitters communication? Great
- How physically demanding was your trip? Moderate
- Do you have anything to add about your outfitter? Communication from the outfitter during the planning stages was outstanding. They were very accommodating to changing travel arrangements and very timely in responding.
- How would you rate your consultant? Great
- Do you have anything to add about your consultant? Great communication, great recommendations, awesome with questions. Excited to work with Kyle in the future.
- Would you book another trip with OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL in the future? Yes
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes @Clayj5815, @austinj40, @mtylerjohnson, @schott_dd