Hunter: Lance Spencer
Hunt Taken: Elk Hunt in Wyoming
Consultant: Kyle Hanson | Outdoors International
I would recommend this Wyoming elk outfitter and would definitely go again.
- Great setup. Private tents for everyone with brand new wood stoves.
- Great food and snacks/drinks available
- Ross was a great addition to the camp. He helped take care of camp items so guides could focus on guiding. Having him was very beneficial.
- Meat pole to hang game from was very nice
- This is huge to the success of this camp. Guides leave before dark so at daylight you are right where the animals are at the best time. This is the best part of this outfitter.
- Had Rory as a guide and he was very knowledgeable and great.
- How would you rate your trip overall? Awesome hunt.
- How were your guide(s)? Great
- How was your lodging? Great
- How was the food? Great
- How was your outfitters communication? Good
- How physically demanding was your trip? Difficult
- Do you have anything to add about your outfitter? No
- How would you rate your consultant? Great
- Do you have anything to add about your consultant? Always available for questions and discussions. Very helpful
- Would you book another trip with OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL in the future? Yes
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes
Discover why thousands of people have trusted Outdoors International to help plan their hunt.
Outdoors International has a team of hand-selected hunting experts to help you book your next hunt. Our job it is to help you in researching, booking and planning a great hunting trip with one of our amazing outfitter partners around the world.
My hunt was absolutely top notch.
The outfitter is a fantastic man and incredibly hard working and knowledgeable, there is no doubt he will do everything within his power to make peoples hunts successful and enjoyable. I plan to do it again with him next year for sure.
Our hunt was excellent.
We saw bucks every day along with all other sorts of wildlife. Mountain goats, bears, and foxes were common sights. Fishing and crabbing was special bonus. The food was excellent, the crew was amazing. Outdoors International did a great job of finding exactly what we were looking for.
What an amazing experience!
The hunting lodge was out of this world!, Rooms, food and the scenery were all A+. Our guide was exceptional and had us on Shiras moose all five days. We saw over 30 total with at least 10 bulls. They had a plan for everything including taxidermy and game processing.