BC Canada, Black Bear Hunt
Litchfield Park, Arizona
BC Canada, Black Bear Hunt – May 13-19 2018
Upon our arrival into Prince George, British Columbia it was nice to be met at the airport and driven directly to the lodge. Jeff and Lana were very helpful with any of our needs which were few due to the fact that camp was we’ll supplied. Gary and Ryan, the guides, were knowledgeable and very understanding and helped us prepare for the hunt.
While we were not used to the late day hunt start time (4:00 pm) they most certainly knew the bears routine as we saw several each day with the only exception being the first day.
My stalk was over 30 minutes with Ryan our guide seemly instructing me correctly at every turn, I was able to take a nice bear. Ryan took good care of the hide and meat and also Jeff was able to setup taxidermy services which will get my trophy sent directly to my home.
In my opinion all aspects of my hunt were met or exceeded, and I would definitely recommend this outfitter to other bear hunters using either bows or rifles. My plan will be to return when possible.
- Overall, my trip was a great experience. They have many great hunting stories to share.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My guide was good.
- Physically, the trip was easy.
- The food and accommodations were good.
- My consultant was Mat Cervantes. Mat always gives his time so I understand exactly what can be expected on each hunt.
- My consultant’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My consultant was very knowledgeable, and a pleasure to talk to.
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? Yes
Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
Can we use this in social media? Yes