BC bear hunt
BC Black Bear Hunt – May 14-18
Overall the trip was great. Bear hunting was great, and a little fishing as a bonus. Harvested a nice bear. Accommodations were sufficient. Food was good. Guides were fantastic. It was trip of lifetime.
- Overall, my trip was a great experience. Outfitter has a great hunting area and good operation. Great hunt if your looking to do a boat based hunt. A bit pricey. Communication could be better but was sufficient. My guides were very personable and fun.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was fair.
- My guide was amazing.
- Physically, the trip was easy.
- The food and accommodations were good.
- I really appreciate that my consultant looked into my questions and concerns both prehunt and post hunt.
- My consultant’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My consultant was very knowledgeable, and a pleasure to talk to.
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? I hope to
Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
Can we use this in social media? Yes