Connor McNamara, Himalayan Tahr hunt in New Zealand Hunt Report
This tahr hunt in New Zealand was the most enjoyable hunt and experience I could have imagined. Joseph and his guide Tim were most welcoming. Joseph’s knowledge of the habitat and game species was extremely impressive. His standard of targeted mature bulls (even under time constraints due to weather) was most refreshing, and quite inspiring.
- Overall, my tahr hunt was amazing, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My guide was amazing.
- Physically, the trip was extreme.
- The food and accommodations were amazing. Again, not enough good words can be said.
- My consultant was Russ Meyer.
- My consultant’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My consultant was very knowledgeable, and a pleasure to talk to.
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? Yes
Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
Can we use this in social media? Yes