Date: September, 2020
Had a great experience with this goat hunt, which was more than I had bargained for and so rewarding.
Harvest opportunity on this mountain goat hunt is good to very good. The toughest part was getting myself and my gear up that mountain. The hunt was quite physically demanding. And weather will most likely be a factor. So show up in hiking shape and do research on layering and water resistant gear. The outfitter is a great guy, but he is busy. So when he calls you back be sure to ask good questions about what you may need. There is a mountain goat hunting gear list on the Outdoors International website.
Would you book another trip with OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL in the future?
Yes. Overall, my hunting trip was amazing, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My guide was amazing.
- Physically, the trip was difficult.
- The food was good.
- The accommodations were good.
My Hunting Consultant is Russ Meyer, owner of OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL.
Russ’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more. My consultant was very knowledgeable, and a pleasure to talk to.
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes – Can use my pics. Just please Do Not put my full name!
- Can we use this in social media? Yes