Hunter: Russel Ferster
Date: September 12-24 2020
The outfitter’s staff was excellent. Seth and I kind of roughed it so we didn’t need a lot of their services beyond flying us in, but the pilot was great and provided us with valuable tips before dropping us off for the unguided moose hunt. They were quick to respond when we needed our moose picked up. It was also nice to have a ride to and from the hangar, hotel, and airport in Bethel.
- Overall, my hunting trip in Alaska was amazing, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the hunt was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My guide was amazing.
- Physically, the trip was difficult.
Would you book another trip with OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL in the future? Yes
My Hunting Consultant was Russ Meyer with OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL.
My consultant’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more. Russ was very knowledgeable, and a pleasure to talk to.
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes