Hunter: Jim Toth
Date: September, 2020
What an amazing elk hunting experience!
We wanted a challenge, we wanted to be in the mountains with elk bugling all around us within bow range, we wanted to laugh and eat well, we wanted to make new friends. CHECK MARKS ACROSS THE BOARD! Everyone we met was professional and authentic who knew the ground, the animals, the limitations of the two guys from the Midwest they were guiding. The pack animals were all simply amazing especially for a guy with very limited horse experience.
- Overall, my Idaho elk hunt was a great experience.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My guide was amazing.
- Physically, the trip was extreme.
- The food was amazing.
- The accommodations were amazing.
Would you book another trip with OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL in the future? Yes
My Hunting Consultant was Kyle Hanson with OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL.
Kyle’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more. My consultant was very knowledgeable, and a pleasure to talk to.
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes