Travis Leeper, Alaska DIY Caribou Hunt Report
August 23 – August 29, 2018
Excellent caribou hunt from start to finish. Life long friends and memories will forever be remembered! The only thing I would change would be hunters choice on the dry food selection. Other than that, everything else was excellent from the ground and air transportation to the animal preparation after the field.
- Overall, my Alaska caribou hunt was a great experience.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My guide was amazing.
- Physically, the trip was difficult.
- The food and accommodations were good.
- My consultant was Chris Bowen. I had the pleasure to go along with him on the Alaska caribou hunt. Very knowledgeable hunter with tons of field experience. Helped harvest everybody’s Caribou without hesitation. Had the best eyes on the mountain. Thanks again!
- My consultant’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My consultant was very knowledgeable, and a pleasure to talk to.
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? Yes
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes