Ron Klopfenstein – Alaska Fishing Report
July 29-28, 2019
This was a great salmon fishing trip in Alaska. The peace and quiet was fantastic. The fly-in aspect really enhanced it. Great fishing, and floating down the river was wonderful. What an adventure! My wife doesn’t even fish that much and she thought this is one of the favorite family vacations we have done.
Would you book another trip with us in the future?
- Overall, my Alaska float trip was amazing, I couldn’t have asked for more. Our guide Travis did a great job. We had fun with him.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was good.
- My guide was amazing.
- Physically, the trip was easy.
- The food was good.
My consultant was OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL.
- My consultant’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more. He listened to what I was looking for and didn’t try to sell me something that wouldn’t fit
- My consultant was very knowledgeable, and a pleasure to talk to.
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes