Angler: Ron Klopfenstein
Date: July 29-28, 2019
Trip Taken: Alaska Wilderness Fly Fishing Excursion
This was a great salmon fishing trip in Alaska. The peace and quiet was fantastic. The fly-in aspect really enhanced it. Great fishing, and floating down the river was wonderful. What an adventure! My wife doesn’t even fish that much and she thought this is one of the favorite family vacations we have done.
- My consultant’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more. He listened to what I was looking for and didn’t try to sell me something that wouldn’t fit
- My consultant was very knowledgeable, and a pleasure to talk to.
- Overall, my Alaska float trip was amazing, I couldn’t have asked for more. Our guide Travis did a great job. We had fun with him.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was good.
- My guide was amazing.
- Physically, the trip was easy.
- The food was good.
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? Yes.
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes.
- Can we use this in social media? Yes.
LET'S START PLANNING YOUR NEXT TRIP
Please be specific so we can find exactly what you're looking for.