Greg Dorr, Black Bear Hunt Report
Late May, 2019
My black bear hunt in Alberta was very good, harvested 1 bear. Pike fishing was great. Outfitter and guides worked very hard for us. Great food and people overall. Would hunt with them again good people!
- Overall, my trip was a great experience.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was good.
- My guide was good.
- Physically, the trip was easy.
- The food was good.
- The accommodations were good.
My consultant was Russ Walker.
- My consultant’s communication before, during and after the trip was good.
- My consultant was very knowledgeable, and a pleasure to talk to.
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? Yes
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes