Angler: Mark Feifarek
Date: 07-24-19 to 08-01-19
Trip Taken: Alaska Wilderness Fishing Excursion on the Aniak River
Consultant: Patrick Kissel | OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL
Three friends and I spent a great week float fishing the Salmon and Aniak Rivers in Alaska. Guides Todd and James were wonderful. Great food, excellent fishing, and comfortable equipment. A perfect trip with viewings of bears, moose, beaver and plenty of fish on our trip.
- My consultant’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My consultant was very knowledgeable about fishing in Alaska, and a pleasure to talk to.
- Overall, my Alaska fishing trip was amazing, I couldn’t have asked for more. I highly recommend this outfitter and guides.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My guide was amazing.
- Physically, the trip was easy.
- The food was good.
- The accommodations were good.
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? Yes.
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes.
- Can we use this in social media? Yes.