Just a few minutes into the float we were catching fish.
The guide “Al” was prepared to answer all questions and provide the exact tackle we needed to be successful. We caught limits of salmon each day of the trip. I have worked with countless guides in the past. None of them handled themselves in such a efficient, professional manner. It was great trip. I don’t know how much the guide is making per trip, but he deserves a raise.
Would you book another trip with OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL in the future?
- Overall, my fishing trip in Alaska was amazing, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was fair.
- My guide was amazing.
- Physically, the trip was easy.
My consultant was Patrick Kissel
- My consultant’s communication before, during and after the trip was not an issue.
- My consultant was good enough.
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes