Angler: Brady Eudy
Trip Taken: Upper Kenai River Fly Fishing
Fishing Consultant: Patrick Kissel with Outdoors International.
Just a few minutes into the float we were catching fish.
Our Alaska fishing guide “Al” was prepared to answer all questions and provide the exact tackle we needed to be successful. We caught limits of salmon each day of the trip. I have worked with countless guides in the past. None of them handled themselves in such a efficient, professional manner. It was great trip. I don’t know how much the guide is making per trip, but he deserves a raise.
- My consultant’s communication before, during and after the trip was not an issue.
- My consultant was good enough.
- Overall, my fishing trip in Alaska was amazing, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was fair.
- My guide was amazing.
- Physically, the trip was easy
- The food was amazing.
- The accommodations were amazing.
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? Yes
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes