Idaho’s Clearwater River is home to the famous B-Run Steelhead.
These are some of the biggest steelhead in the entire Columbia River Basin. Fish average 12-15 pounds, with some topping the 20 pound mark coming to the boats every year! The fishing can be difficult, and you will work for a few fish, but it is well worth it. They are special fish that travel about 650 miles and six dams to get there and go further upstream to spawn!
The Winner Gets a Fully Guided Trip for Two!
You’re FULL Fishing Days will be February 13-16, 2023.
- Fishing is done by 1 guide for 2 anglers via a drift boat.
- Retail trip cost is $2,980 per person plus 6% tax.
Fishing is done with long fly rods, long leaders, weight and beads under an indicator/bobber. The lodge will have all of the fly fishing gear, but you will need your own waders and boots.
- Arrive the evening before. The lodge is located near Kamiah, Idaho – the nearest airport is Lewiston and from here you can rent a car and drive the 1.25 hour to the lodge or choose a shuttle ($150).
- While at the lodge your guide will pick you up each morning and transport you to and from the river each day.
- You can depart the evening of your last fishing day, or choose to stay in our next door lodging, have dinner and breakfast and depart on the following morning. This is all up to you and your travel needs. ($250 per person)
- 2×1 guiding
- All river shuttles
- Fishing gear etc.
- Chef prepared meals
- Your guide will have a nice lunch on the river for you as well.
- Idaho Fishing license ($50)
- Flight or Travel Expenses
- Airport Shuttle from Lewiston Airport (On Request for $150)
- Guide and staff gratuity ($100 per person per day to the guide is recommended)
- Alcohol is not provided by the lodge, but is available in Kamiah.
Trust us, the lodge is very nice and the food is prepared by their chef, Felix. He does an excellent job!