[PODCAST] La Pampa, Argentina Red Stag Hunt Report
Please take the time to give us a review on iTunes.
April 6-9, 2018
My wife and I planned this trip for ourselves and five of our clients from the SCI convention in Las Vegas back in January 2017. We both had a fantastic trip but the travel is long to a far away place like La Pampa, Argentina. I have hunted many times for red deer in several countries around the world and I can say for sure that this is absolutely the lowest cost giant wild red stag hunt in the world. We were right in the middle of the roar and it was fantastic to hear and see the stags roaring and running all over. We saw puma, wild boar, axis deer, tons of blackbuck, water buffalo, parrots, and the dove/pigeon hunting was super fun to top it all off on the last day.
Everyone we were with had a great time, the Outdoors International clients and the others clients from Europe as well; lots of game, great food, very nice lodging, all the beer and wine you can drink, rooms cleaned twice a day, free laundry, airport pickup and add on animals to include doves and pigeons is as easy as just asking for more! Don’t miss the roar for 2019!
Next up, Bezoar Ibex in Turkey
- Overall, my trip was amazing, I couldn’t have asked for more. Learn a little more Spanish for clients and more English for guides. Outfitter also speaks German so I’m fortunate that I speak it as well. Really came in handy to speak some Spanish also. Outfitter speaks English with no problem. Bring a South American adapter for electronics; the lodge has WIFI and cell phone signal.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My guide was good.
- Physically, the trip was moderate.
- The food and accommodations were amazing.
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes
The Outdoors International Podcast is recorded and produced by Peppershock Media